December 27, 2004Arrests
* Scott Curtis Deloach, 23, 132 Jackson Ave., was arrested Wednesday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Fred Sluder on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court and warrants charging him with violation of probation and theft over $500.
* Angela Savaneia Williams, 27, 120 Lyons Road, Hampton, was arrested Wednesday night by CCSD Deputy Rick Taylor and charged with aggravated assault under domestic violence.
* Earnest Alan Reece, 32, 166 Hatley Branch Road, Butler, was arrested Wednesday night by Tennessee Constable Harvey Shaffer on a warrant charging him with possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Lisa Lynnette Mullins, 37, 128 Boardwalk, Bristol, was arrested early Wednesday morning by Tennessee Constable Harvey Shaffer on a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
* Stephen Shane Bateman, 24, 152 Webb Hollow Loop, was arrested Tuesday evening by officers of the Elizabethton Police Department and charged with driving on a revoked license, violation of the light law and violation of the financial responsibility law.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|