December 21, 2004Arrests
* Michael Gene Morris, 24, 103 Carl Smith Rd., was arrested late Sunday night by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Chad Grindstaff on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Johnny Ray Stout, 47, 278 Poga Rd., Butler, was arrested late Friday night by CCSD Deputy Thomas Smith on a warrant out of Johnson County charging him with violation of probation.
* Trish Amy Campbell, 20, 229 Bishop Hollow Rd., was arrested Thursday morning by CCSD Inv. Laverne Julian and charged with possession of Schedule VI narcotics, possession of drug paraphernalia and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
* Kimberly Renee Greene, 37, 763 Doe Creek Rd., Butler, was arrested Thursday afternoon by CCSD Inv. Brad Johnson and charged with criminal simulation.
* Shannon Long, 27, 2451 Old Elizabethton Highway, was arrested Saturday evening by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Brooke Mullins and charged with theft of property and criminal impersonation.
* Teena Louise Hopson, 39, 214 Hillcrest Dr., Johnson City, was arrested Monday afternoon by Johnson City Police Department Inv. Billy Church and charged with three counts of forgery under $500 and four counts of theft of property under $500. Hopson is being held in the Washington County Detention Center under a $7,000 bond. She is scheduled to be arraigned today in Washington County General Sessions Court.
* Edward Neff, 54, 105 Anco Place #4, Kingsport, was arrested Monday morning by Sullivan County Sheriff's Department officers and charged with aggravated assault.
* Richard Conley Rice, 31, no address available, was arrested Monday morning by Sullivan County Sheriff's Department officers and charged with domestic assault.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|