December 12, 2004
Arrests* Leonard Eugene McInturff, 26, 104 Wilson Ave., was arrested Thursday night by Carter County Sheriff's Deputy Sarah Ryan on a warrant charging him with violation of probation and a capias charging him with failure to appear in court. He was additionally charged with fleeing to avoid apprehension in the incident.
* Rudy Ray Arnold, 39, 183 Russell Hill Road, was arrested Thursday evening by CCSD Deputy Sarah Ryan and charged with possession of Schedule III narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Nathaniel B. Rainbolt, 312 Simerly Creek Road, Hampton, no age available, was arrested early Friday morning by agents of the First Judicial District Drug Task Force and charged with simple possession of Schedule II narcotics, unlawful drug paraphernalia, violation of the financial responsibility law and the unlawful possession of a weapon.
* Connie Sue Hipshire, 43, 657 Bowen Road, Rutledge, was arrested early Friday morning by CCSD Deputy Kevin Cable and charged with public intoxication.
* Wayne Pritchard Davis, 53, 423 Ray St., was arrested Thursday night by CCSD Deputy Kevin Cable on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Mark Taylor, 43, 707 E. Elk Ave., was arrested Thursday afternoon by officers of the Elizabethton Police Department and charged with fourth offense DUI, driving on a suspended license and violation of the implied consent law.
* Stephen Ryan Harris, 20, 127 Bentley Park, Johnson City, was arrested by officers of the Johnson City Bureau of Police on charges of theft over $1,000 and fraudulent use of a credit card.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|