November 23, 2004
* Samuel Joe Reece, 44, 121 Keenburg Rd., was arrested Sunday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Rick Taylor and charged with assault under domestic violence.
* John Kenneth Street, 32, 145 Holston View Dr., was arrested early Sunday morning by CCSD Deputy Mike Townsend and charged with public intoxication.
* Lena Faye Smith King, 71, 200 Snipe Rd., Mountain City, was arrested Saturday morning by CCSD Deputy Rick Taylor and charged with disorderly conduct.
* William Thomas Parlier, 40, no address available, was arrested Friday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Fred Sluder on a warrant charging him with violation of probation and two capiases charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Terry Hodge, 24, 137 Gunsmoke Hollow Rd., was arrested early Sunday morning by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Brooke Mullins and charged with third offense DUI, violation of the implied consent law, simple possession of a Schedule VI narcotic, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of the vehicle registration law.
* Kenneth C. Hopson, 31, 117 Norman Joines Rd., was arrested early Monday morning by Johnson City Police Department officers and charged with auto burglary.
* Roy L. Lunceford, 18, 703 E. Fairview Ave., Johnson City, was arrested early Monday morning by JCPD officers and charged with auto burglary. The arrests of Hopson and Lunceford stem from an investigation into an auto burglary at 3606 Martindale Dr., Johnson City. Both men are being held on a $5,000 bond at the Carter County Jail with a court date pending.
* At approximately midnight Sunday, Sullivan County Sheriff's Department officers were called to an alleged robbery at Video Magic, 4020 Ft. Henry Dr., Kingsport. According to the store clerk, a white male approximately 5-feet, eight-inches tall and weighing 140 pounds entered the store and demanded money. The suspect was not carrying a weapon and was wearing a black ball cap, a blue bandana over his face, a blue jean work coat and jeans. After the female clerk gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of cash, the suspect fled on foot.