November 21, 2004
Arrests* James Keith Scalf, 52, 177 Hunters Ridge Lane, was arrested Thursday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Jeff Markland on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Gene Curtis Roper, 18, 240 Steel Bridge Road, was arrested Thursday night by CCSD Sgt. Penny Cornett on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Todd Hamaker, 38, 1305 Burgie Street, was arrested Wednesday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan on an Attachment for Contempt of Court.
* Charles James Court, 35, 237 Greenlee Road, Johnson City, was arrested Thursday afternoon by officers of the CCSD and charged with assault.
* Breanda Allen, 41, 1316 Patrick Drive, Johnson City, was arrested early Friday morning by CCSD Sgt. Penny Cornett and charged with public intoxication.
* Bernard Lamont Cable, 28, 605 W. E Street, was arrested early Friday morning by CCSD Deputy Brian Durham on a warrant charging him with violation of an order of protection.
* Michael Todd Carter, 42, 1076 Smalling Road, Johnson City, was arrested Thursday night by CCSD Deputy Eric Buck on warrants charging him with two counts of child neglect.
* Lena Irene Britt, 610 W. G Street, no age available, was arrested Friday shortly before noon by officers of the Johnson City Police Department and charged with forging a prescription and attempted fraud.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|