November 17, 2004
* Elijah Adam Taylor, 20, 115 Sinking Creek, was arrested Monday night by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Rick Taylor on a warrant charging him with violation of probation and a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Reggan Jason Sexton, 31, 401 Peachtree Lane, was arrested Monday night by CCSD Deputy Rick Taylor on a capias out of Washington County.
* Shannon Todd Pennington, 34, 913 Mount Olive Rd., Rock, W.Va., was arrested Monday morning by CCSD Deputy Fred Sluder on a warrant charging him with theft of property over $1,000.
* David Edwards Phillips, 35, 216 Garland Branch Rd., Watauga, was arrested Monday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Ivan Sluder on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Michael Stockton, 44, 141 Nuckles Rd., Jonesborough, was arrested Monday afternoon by officers of the Elizabethton Police Department and charged with sixth offense DUI, sixth offense driving on a revoked license, fourth offense violation of the implied consent law, violation of the financial responsibility law and violation of the vehicle registration law.
* Kenneth Heaton, 28, 1072 U.S. Highway 321, Hampton, was arrested early Tuesday morning by officers of the EPD and charged with eighth offense driving on a revoked license and violation of the Habitual Motor Offender law. He was additionally charged with being a fugitive from justice out of Davidson County where he is wanted on parole violation charges.