November 10, 2004
* Shannon Marie Largent, 18, Lynnwood Apts H-7, was arrested Monday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Janice Black on a charge of failure to appear on an order of protection. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Nov. 11.
* Kevin Daniel Clayton, no age given, 1484 Milligan Highway, Johnson City, was arrested Monday morning by Tennessee Constable Tom Smith on a criminal court presentment charging him with two counts of the sale of Schedule II narcotics.
* Charles E. Kiser, 27, 416 Roger Lane, Johnson City, was arrested Monday night by CCSD Lt. Rocky Croy on a warrant charging him with failure to appear on charges of DUI and child endangerment.
* Kenny Dean Matheson, 30, 103 Pritchard St., Roan Mountain, was arrested Monday afternoon by Tennessee Constable Larry Johnson on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Claudine Richardson, 39, 175 Bulldog Hollow Rd., was arrested Monday night by CCSD Deputy Eric Buck on charges of going armed, reckless driving, and violation of the stop sign law. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Nov. 12.
* Stephen Michael Vargo, 18, 230 Buck Creek Rd., Roan Mountain, was arrested Monday afternoon by Constable Tom Smith on a charge of assault under domestic violence. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Nov. 12.
* Jeffrey Allen Largent, 25, 126 Otis Rd., was arrested Monday afternoon by Elizabethton Police Department Sgt. Matt Bailey on a capias charging him with failure to appear on a show cause order and a warrant charging him with violation of an order of protection.
* Crystal Hawkins, 25, 243 White Cover Rd., Unicoi, was arrested Monday night by EPD Capt. Clyde Croy on a charge of public intoxication.
* CCSD Deputy Shannon Deloach responded Monday evening to a report of vandalism. Deloach spoke with David Richards who advised someone had shot through the front window of his home at 228 Tiger Creek Rd. in Hampton. Richards said his wife had entered an office room in the home and observed damage to a window blind. He said his wife later asked him to help her fix the blind when he noticed a hole in the window. Richards reported he looked around the room and observed a mark in the ceiling and a hole over the top of the door. Deloach reported recovering a small caliber slug from the wall of the room that appeared to be a .25 caliber bullet. Richards advised the shot occurred on Sunday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. when the residence was unoccupied.
* CCSD Deputy Janice Black spoke with Lesiah Taylor at 302 Reynolds Rd. on Monday afternoon in reference to an animal killing. Taylor reported that sometime on Saturday night or Sunday an unknown person had shot a three-year-old cow that was expecting a calf. The cow was found in a field near the residence on Monday morning. The cow was valued at $2,000.