October 8, 2004
* Myra Kaye Brown, 41, 1100 Henry St., Johnson City, was arrested Wednesday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Thomas Smith and charged with public intoxication.
* Craig Leon Morris, 32, 108 Charlie Bare Rd., Watauga, was arrested Wednesday night by CCSD Deputy Janice Black on a warrant charging him with reckless endangerment.
* Micah Lynn Potter, 38, 150 Morton Rd., Hampton, was arrested Wednesday evening by CCSD Deputy Chad Grindstaff on an Attachment for Contempt out of Chancery Court.
* Mitchell Keith Estep, 26, 1 Josiah Trail, was arrested Wednesday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Fred Sluder on a warrant charging him with violation of probation and a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Trina Lynn Forrester, 20, 109 West E St., was arrested Wednesday morning by CCSD Inv. Kenny Cornett on a warrant charging her with harassment. She was also served with a capias charging her with failure to in court.
* Randal Bennett, 21, 102 Cedar St., Johnson City, was arrested early Thursday morning by officers of the Elizabethton Police Department on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* James Port Murray, 244 Price Rd., reported to CCSD Sgt. Tim Lowe on Wednesday morning that sometime on Monday or Tuesday, someone entered his residence and stole a chrome-plated Smith & Wesson .38 Special revolver.
*Tiffany Peterson, 2654 Old Lewis Rd., Apt. 4, reported to CCSD Sgt. Tim Lowe on Wednesday morning that sometime during the early morning hours or during the previous night, someone had entered her vehicle while it was parked at her residence and stole more than $500 worth of stereo equipment including a Sony CDX-M630 Explode CD player, an MTX 12 inch sub-woofer and a 400 watt Baha BA400 amplifier.