September 30, 2004
* Lahoma Ann Cook, 35, 137 Kiser Circle, Jonesborough, was arrested early Wednesday morning by Carter County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Tim Lowe and charged with DUI and driving on a revoked license.
* Rosmary Ellen Clemons, 30, 184 Spring Dr., Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday night by CCSD Deputy Dennis Leonard on a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
* Robbie Dwayne Cox, 37, 247 McKinney Hollow Rd., Roan Mountain, was arrested Tuesday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Michael Carlock and Deputy Bradley Johnson on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Franklin Dale Grayson, Jr., 35, no address available, was arrested Tuesday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Fred Sluder on three capiases charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Ronnie Lee Kiser, 53, 2610 Plymouth Rd., Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy Jesse Booher on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Sheila L. Barnes, 41, 2207 Indian Ridge Rd., Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday shortly before noon by CCSD Lt. Rocky Croy on two capiases charging her with failure to appear in court and a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
* Michael Wayne Lyons, 25, 263 Mark Dr., Gray, was arrested Tuesday afternoon by CCSD Sgt. Dean Jones on an indictment charging him with auto burglary, theft under $500 and possession of Schedule IV narcotics.
* Angelia Jeanette Bowling, 39, 125 U.G. Buckles Rd., was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Sgt. Audrey Covington and Inv. Johnny Blankenship on two capiases charging her with failure to appear in court.
* Wayne E. Starnes, 26, 105 Natchez Lane, Kingsport, was arrested Wednesday by Washington County Sheriff's Department officers and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. According to police, Starnes was trying to introduce contraband into the Washington County Detention Center, and an investigation revealed he was involved in the solicitation of a work release inmate to smuggle items including a syringe, tobacco and rolling papers into the facility. He is being held on a $1,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court today.