September 19, 2004
Arrests* Jeff D. Caudill, 35, 918 Oak St., was arrested Friday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Janice Black on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Eric Hicks, 43, 114 S. Lynn Ave., was arrested Thursday afternoon by Elizabethton Police Department Capt. William Fraley on warrants issued from Washington County.
* Brenda Sue Williams, 57, 110 Josiah Trail, was arrested Thursday evening by Tennessee Constable Harvey Shaffer on charges of driving under the influence and violation of the implied consent law. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 11.
* Harley Scott Benfield, 19, 879 Blue Springs Road, was arrested Thursday morning by CCSD Investigator Todd Hamm and charged with burglary and theft over $1000. His bond is set at $6000 and he is scheduled to appear in Criminal Court Sept. 30.
* John Douglas Rasnick, 52, 113 Atwood, Stedman, N.C., was arrested by CCSD Deputy Sgt. Keith Range and charged with driving under the influence.
* Kenneth Earl Fink, 36, 202 Williams Ave., was arrested Friday morning by CCSD Deputy Brian Durham on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
Theft/Vandalism * Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Chad Grindstaff responded to a reported burglary at a residence in Hampton Thursday morning. Glen Woodby advised Grindstaff that an unknown person or persons had broken the side passenger window of his Ford F-150 truck, taking a .22-caliber rifle and a pair of field glasses.
* CCSD Lt. B.L. Huffman responded to a reported burglary at a residence on 8311 Highway 91 Thursday afternoon. Adam Taylor advised Huffman that an unknown person or persons had entered his residence, taking $171, a food stamp card, a WIC voucher, and medication. He stated that he left the residence between 3:30 p.m. and returned around 4:20 p.m. to find property scattered and a cinder block sitting against the wall outside.
* CCSD Deputy Ivan Sluder responded to a reported burglary at a residence in Hampton on Wednesday morning. Richard D. Smith advised Sluder that an unknown person or persons had broken the back door of his 155 Browns Branch Road home and taken a rifle and shotgun.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|