September 16, 2004
* Christopher Lee Kennedy, 27, 137 Captain Ave., was arrested Tuesday just before noon by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Jan Black and CCSD Inv. Todd Hamm on a warrant charging him with theft under $500.
* Kimberly Dawn Hoard, 28, 109 Ed Davis Rd., Apt. 1, was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Sgt. Audrey Covington and charged with 13 counts of violating the worthless check law.
* Tammy Kay Cox, 33, 1301 U.S. Highway 143, Roan Mountain, was arrested Tuesday afternoon by CCSD Sgt. Keith Range on a warrant charging her with violation of probation and a capias charging her with failure to appear in court.
* Teresa Earlene Street, 36, 152 Mill Pond Rd., was arrested Tuesday evening by CCSD Deputy Charlotte Walker on a capias charging her with failure to appear in court.
* Philip Peterson, 31, 1275 Bluefield Ave., was arrested early Wednesday morning by Elizabethton Police Department officers on outstanding warrants from Greene County charging him with violation of probation and evading arrest.
* Asa Ray Ward, 61, 111 Rosenbaum Private Dr., was arrested Monday afternoon by EPD Ptl. Jerry Bradley on two capiases charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Spencer Travis Pepper, 37, was arrested Wednesday afternoon by Johnson City Police Department officers and charged with theft and aggravated assault. The arrest stems from an incident which occurred at Kroger, 112 Sunset Dr., on Sept. 10. During the incident, a female's purse was stolen in the parking lot and the victim sustained injuries while attempting to retrieve the purse from the suspect. He was transported to the Washington County Detention Center and is scheduled for an arraignment in Washington County Sessions Court today at 9 a.m.