September 5, 2004
* Rebecca Lee Vandeventer, 32, 128 Dotson Lane, was arrested Thursday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Shannon Deloach on a capias charging her with failure to appear in court and a capias charging her with failure to serve jail time.
* Gary Raymond Bunton, 49, 411 Andy Bunton Lane, Butler, was arrested Thursday morning by CCSD Deputy Shannon Deloach on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Tiffany Catherine Cowles, 20, 354 Coach Road, Jonesborough, was arrested Thursday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Durham on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Michael Dean Harbison, 44, 1765 Forney Road, Morganton, N.C., was arrested Thursday evening by CCSD Deputy Sarah Ryan and charged with driving on a suspended license, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of Schedule II narcotics.
* Tina Marie Sumner, 29, 349 Crosswhite Lane, Erwin, was arrested late Thursday night by CCSD Deputy Johnny Miller on an Attachment for Contempt out of Chancery Court.
* Marty Glenn Buchanan, 30, 329 Cove Creek Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested Thursday night by CCSD Deputy Bradley Johnson on a capias charging him with three counts of the sale of Schedule II narcotics.
* Gina Lee Ramirez, 38, 209 Nanny Goat Hill Road, was arrested Thursday night by CCSD Deputy Douglas Combs on a capias charging her with failure to appear in court, a warrant charging her with violation of probation, four warrants charging her with theft over $500 and a warrant charging her with theft over $1,000.
* Malcome Jones, 45, 3813 Telestar Drive, Kingsport, was arrested Thursday afternoon by Elizabethton Police Department Sgt. Jack Ramsey and charged with DUI. He was also charged with following too closely with contact.
* Rhonda Pugh-Slemp, 39, 708 S. Second St., was arrested Thursday evening by officers of the Elizabethton Police Department and charged with DUI, violation of the financial responsibility law, driving without a license and violation of the implied consent law.