September 2, 2004
* Jimmy Todd Scott, 39, 102 E. Riverview, Watauga, was arrested Tuesday morning by Carter County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Dean Jones on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Timothy Steven Oliver, 25, 429 W. G St., Apt. 16, was arrested early Wednesday morning by CCSD Deputy Jim Whaley on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Cynthia Ann Andes, 43, Holiday Apartments, Apt. 12, was arrested Tuesday night by CCSD Sgt. Tim Lowe and Tennessee Constable Harvey Shaffer on a capias charging her with failure to appear in court.
* Brenda A. Crosswhite, 41, 369 Garrison Hollow Rd., was arrested Tuesdsay evening by CCSD Deputy Jim Whaley on a warrant charging her with aggravated assault.
* Dale Leroy Robertson, 36, 619 S. Roan St., was arrested Tuesday afternoon by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Shannon Peters on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Michael R. Moss, 37, 805 Cedar Ave., was arrested Tuesday morning by EPD Sgt. Jack Ramsey on a warrant charging him with theft of property.