August 22, 2004
* Alan Taylor, 46, 101 Pleasant Beach Road, was arrested Thursday night by Elizabethton Police Department officers Jason Shaw and Joy Shoun on charges of fourth offense driving under the influence, violation of the implied consent law, and violation of probation.
* Ethel Blevins, 52, 608 Locust St., was arrested Thursday night by EPD Ptl. Joy Shoun on charges of driving under the influence, violation of the implied consent law, and possession of Schedule IV drugs. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court Aug. 23.
* Jason Lynn Buck, 24, 345 Jim Elliott Road, was arrested Friday morning by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Kevin Cable on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court on a charge of second offense driving on a revoked license.
* Beverly Jean Simmons, 38, 124 Hidden Timbers Drive, was arrested Thursday night by Tennessee Constable Bobby Canter on a charge of violation of an order of protection. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court Aug. 31.
* Dale L. Greer, 31, 153 Charlie Garrison Road, Jonesborough, was arrested Friday morning by CCSD Deputy Eric Buck on a charge of public intoxication. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court Aug. 30.
* CCSD Sgt. Keith Range spoke with Linda J. Bailey on Thursday morning in reference to a stolen vehicle. Bailey reported that she awoke Thursday morning to find her GMC truck missing from the driveway of her residence at 121 Bart Smith Road in Hampton. Bailey told Range she had last seen the vehicle Wednesday night and had all the keys to the truck.