August 12, 2004
* Dale Leroy Robertson, 47, 619 S. Roan St., was arrested Tuesday afternoon by Tennessee Constable Harvey Shaffer and charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license and violation of the implied consent law. He was additionally served with a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Ernest Earl Brewer, 24, 318 Dennis Cove Rd., Hampton, was arrested Monday morning by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Doug Combs on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Jason Scott Jones, 24, 2206 College Rd., Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Sgt. Wendell Treadway on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Michael Raymond Laws, 46, 804 Hamilton St., Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday by agents of the First Judicial District Drug Task Force and charged with third offense driving on a revoked license, theft of property and possession of Schedule VI narcotics.
* Cora Elizabethton Andrews, 39, 118 Dugger St., Hampton, was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Sgt. Tim Lowe on a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
* Norma Jean Elliott, 65, 1346 Broad St., Apt. 4, was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Lt. Bob Hooks and charged with criminal trespassing.