August 8, 2004
* Elizabethton Police Department Capt. Clyde Croy responded to a call at 415 E. I St., regarding a stolen vehicle. Croy reported talking with Florence Andes, who stated sometime during Wednesday night and early Thursday morning her vehicle was taken from her residence. The vehicle had been parked on the east side of the residence in her driveway.
* Mary Ann Arnette, 28, 116 Spring City Drive, Johnson City, was arrested Thursday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Shannon Deloach on charges of driving on a revoked license and theft of merchandise. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Aug. 20.
* Lajuanna Reece, 41, 324 Race St., was arrested Thursday night by EPD Ptl. Michael McIntosh on a charge of second offense, DUI and violation of the financial responsibility law.
* Angelique Marinucci, 27, 199 Swimming Pool Road, Hampton, was arrested Friday morning by EPD Ptl. Michael McIntosh on a charge of driving under the influence.
* Johnny Burton, 46, 234 Big Springs Road, was arrested Thursday night by EPD Ptl. Patrick White on a charge of public intoxication.