July 26, 2004Arrests
* Michael Todd Street, 24, 107 Forest Dr., was arrested Thursday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan on an Attachment out of Juvenile Court.
* Christina D. Moses, 39, no address available, was arrested Thursday shortly before noon by CCSD Deputy Chad Grindstaff and charged with public intoxication.
* David Shawn Wright, 35, 139 Mine Hollow Rd., Roan Mountain, was arrested Thursday shortly before noon by CCSD Deputy Chad Grindstaff and charged with public intoxication. He was also served with a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Benjamin West, 30, no address available, was arrested Wednesday by Elizabethton Police Department officers and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
* Lonnie Pierce, 30, 130 Coal Chute Rd., was arrested Wednesday by EPD officers and charged with driving on a revoked license and leaving the scene of an accident. He was additionally served with several outstanding warrants.
* Joshua Russell, 21, 819 Willow Springs Rd., was arrested early Friday morning by EPD officers on an Attachment Pro Corpus out of Juvenile Court, a warrant charging him with violation of probation and a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|