July 8, 2004
* Crystal Dawn Hughes, 27, 271 Cove Creek Rd.,
Roan Mountain, was arrested Tuesday night by Carter County
Sheriff's Department Deputy Bradley Johnson and charged with
theft under $500.
* Richard Buck Cable, 73, 504 N. Sycamore St.,
was arrested Monday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Bradley Johnson
and charged with public intoxication.
* Joshua Gergish, 21, 120 Highlow Rd., Johnson
City, was arrested Tuesday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Sarah
Ryan on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court
and a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Ricky Glenn Cobble, 47, 2670 Bob Little Rd.,
was arrested Tuesday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Amos Halava
on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Julie Carver, 22, 2226 W. G St., was arrested
Tuesday morning by Elizabethton Police Department officers
and charged with third offense driving on a revoked license,
violation of the financial responsibility law and possession
of Schedule IV narcotics. She was additionally served with
a capias charging her with failure to appear in court.