May 14, 2004
* Doyle Ray Buchanan, 46, 314 S. Main St., was
arrested Tuesday night by Carter County Sheriff's Department
Deputy Kenny Cornett and charged with public intoxication,
criminal impersonation, unlawful possession of a firearm by
a convicted felon and possession of Schedule IV drugs. He
was also served with a warrant by Elizabethton Police Department
Sgt. Roger Crowe charging him with aggravated assault.
* Jeffery Lynn Caraway, 42, 1291 Buck Mountain
Rd., was arrested Tuesday night by CCSD Deputy Bradley Johnson
on a warrant charging him with violation of probation and
two Attachments Pro Corpus.
* Marcia Kaye Arnold, 38, 197 Carl Smith Rd.,
Hampton, was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy Jesse
Booher on a capias charging her with failure to appear in
* Charles Gaylon McConnell, 26, 120 Reecer Rd.,
Apt. 41, Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday afternoon by CCSD
Sgt. Penny Cornett on a warrant charging him with violation
* Sandy Jenite Bulla, 29, 1109 E. Main St., Johnson
City, was arrested Tuesday night by CCSD Sgt. Tim Lowe on
a capias charging her with failure to appear in court.
* Paul David Miller, no age available, 202 Nathan
Lane, was arrested Wednesday night by CCSD Deputy Sarah Ryan
on a charge of public intoxication.
* Christopher Dwight Stevens, 18, 196 Walter
Stevens Rd., Hampton, was arrested Wednesday night by Tennessee
Constable Bobby Canter on a warrant charging him with violation
of probation. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions
Court May 14.
* Marcy Andes Matherly, 32, 720 Beech St., was
arrested Wednesday by Tennessee Constable Bobby Canter on
a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Christopher R. Pickering, 20, 1619 Milligan
Highway, was arrested Thursday morning by EPD Ptl. Mike McIntosh
on a charge of under age consumption of alcohol.
* Joshua Ross Mould, 21, 847 Pickens Bridge Rd.,
Gray, was Thursday morning by EPD Ptl. Mike McIntosh on a
charge of public intoxication. He is scheduled to appear in
General Sessions Court May 17.
* Kenneth Jack Street, 41, 203 S. Hills Dr. Apt.
B, was arrested Wednesday morning by EPD Ptl. Mark Roberts
on a warrant for violation of an order of protection.
* April D. Hill, 29, 512 W. E St. Apt. 1, ws
arrested Wednesday night by EPD Sgt. Roger Crowe on a warrant
issued from Washington County charging her with forgery.