May 11, 2004
* Johnathon Clay Hawk, 31, 203 Mayfield
Drive, was arrested late Friday night by Carter County Sheriff's
Department Deputy Jeff Markland and charged with attempted
aggravated burglary and public intoxication.
* Patty Rebecca Wilson, 31, 106 Dugger Road,
Hampton, was arrested Friday afternoon by CCSD Sgt. Tim Lowe
on a capias charging her with failure to appear in court.
She was also served with a warrant charging her with violation
of probation by CCSD Sgt. Penny Cornett.
* Hung Dieu, 29, 149 Carville Drive, Johnson
City, was arrested early Monday morning by CCSD Deputy Jeff
Markland and charged with assault under domestic violence.
* Scott Christopher Peters, 19, 301-B South
Hills Drive, was arrested Sunday night by CCSD Deputy Jeff
Markland and charged with driving on a suspended license and
violation of the vehicle registration law.
* Carroll Wayne Pierce, 39, 220 Alania Court,
was arrested Monday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Chad Grindstaff
on a warrant charging him with violation of an order of protection.
* Dennis Wyane Everhart, 35, 306 College
St., Rogersville, was arrested early Sunday morning by CCSD
Deputy Jeff Markland and charged with fourth offense DUI,
fourth offense driving on a revoked license and violation
of the implied consent law. He was also served with a capias
charging him with failure to appear in court.
* José Rodriguez Solis, 24, 104 Pritchard
St., Roan Mountain, was arrested late Saturday night by CCSD
Deputy Bradley Johnson and charged with driving without a
license, speeding and violation of the financial responsibility
* Scott Neil Tolley, 33, 233 Old Mill Road, Elk
Park, N.C., was arrested Saturday evening by CCSD Deputy Bradley
Johnson and charged with first offense DUI and driving on
a suspended license.
* Teresa Rebecca Nell Hammitt, 40, 140 Jackson
Ave., was arrested Saturday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Dave
Ryan on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Leslie A. Tolley, 25, 1545 Southside Road,
was arrested late Friday night by CCSD Sgt. Keith Range on
two warrants charging her with violation of probation and
two capiases charging her with failure to appear in court.
* Robert Paul Shank, 35, 109 Pinnacle Drive,
was arrested Sunday morning by Elizabethton Police Department
Capt. Rusty Verran on a capias charging him with failure to
appear in court.