May 6, 2004
* Benny Franklin Burton, 56, 1346 Milligan Highway,
Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday evening by Carter County
Sheriff's Department Sgt. Penny Cornett on a warrant charging
him with violation of probation.
* Krystal Nicole Huser, 20, 212 Jenkins Hollow
Rd., was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Deputy Charlotte Walker
and charged with the introduction of contraband into a penal
facility, possession of Schedule III narcotics and possession
of Schedule IV narcotics.
* Henry Albert Anna, 30, Allen Ave, was arrested
Tuesday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Kevin Cable on an Attachment
Pro Corpus out of Juvenile Court.
* Johnny Lee Clawson, 22, 1323 Blue Springs Rd.,
Lot 2, was arrested Tuesday evening by CCSD Sgt. L.C. Tester
on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Travis D. Burgess, 21, 2404 Bob Little Rd.,
was arrested early Wednesday morning by Elizabethton Police
Department Ptl. Shannon Peters on a warrant charging him with
violation of probation. He was also charged with violation
of the vehicle registration law and violation of the financial
responsibility law. He was additionally served with a criminal
summons charging him with criminal trespassing.
* Dustin C. Hurley, 23, 1810 W. G St., was arrested
early Wednesday morning by EPD Ptl. Shannon Peters on two
warrants charging him with violation of probation and one
capias charging him with failure to appear in court. He was
additionally charged with criminal impersonation.
* Lonnie E. Moffitt, 22, 126 Nora Gracie Private
Dr., Watauga, was arrested early Wednesday morning by EPD
Sgt. Jack Ramsey on an outstanding warrant.