April 2, 2004
* James R. Duncan, 40, 4257 Rockie River St.,
Ramsaer, N.C., was arrested late Wednesday night by Carter
County Sheriff's Department Deputy Ivan Sluder on a warrant
charging him with vandalism under domestic violence.
* Eddie Lee Perkins, 37, 183 Windsong Dr., Gray,
was arrested Wednesday evening by CCSD Deputy Jim Whaley and
charged with third offense DUI, theft under $500 and violation
of the implied consent law.
* Daniel Gary Morris, 21, 3213 Gap Creek Rd.,
was arrested Wednesday evening by CCSD Deputy Kevin Cable
and charged with public intoxication.
* Shauna Lynne Rippy, 19, 151 Crestview Dr.,
Apt. 16, was arrested Wednesday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Gregg
Nave and charged with assault under domestic violence.
* Robert Christopher Peters, 18, 17 Regency Square,
Johnson City, was arrested early Wednesday morning by Elizabethton
Police Department Ptl. Mike Commons and charged with DUI,
violation of the financial responsibility law and violation
of the vehicle registration law.
* Joshua Daniel James, 20, 703 Blevins Ave.,
was arrested Wednesday afternoon by EPD Sgt. Matt Bailey on