March 3, 2004
* Phillip Brandon Oliver, 21, 149 Jack Bradley
Rd., was arrested early Tuesday morning by Carter County Sheriff's
Department Deputy Jesse Booher on a capias charging him with
failure to appear in court.
* Christopher Allen Vestal, 24, 220 Ed Green
Rd., Hampton, was arrested Monday morning by CCSD Deputy Tom
Skeans on a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
* Walter Andrew Ferguson, 20, 496 Dye Leaf Rd.,
Butler, was arrested Monday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Donald
White on a warrant charging him with being a fugative from
* Joseph C. Andes, 19, 803 Riverside Dr., was
arrested Monday morning by Elizabethton Police Department
Ptl. Kelly Mullins and charged with driving on a suspended
license, violation of the vehicle registration law, violation
of the financial responsibility law and speeding. He was also
served with an Attachment Pro Corpus out of Juvenile Court.
* Lonnie E. Moffitt, 21, 126 Nora Grace Private
Dr., was arrested Monday morning by EPD Ptl. Kelly Mullins
on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.