February 8, 2004
* Corbett B. Taylor, 47, 2235 Elizabethton Highway,
Johnson City, was arrested Thursday morning by Carter County
Sheriff's Department Sgt. Keith Range and charged with fourth
offense DUI, violation of the implied consent law, violation
of the vehicle registration law and violation of the financial
responsibility law. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions
Court on March 1.
* Tonia Ellen Kendricks, 34, 115 Sherfey Road,
Jonesborough, was arrested Thursday morning by CCSD Sgt. Keith
Range on two capiases charging her with failure to appear
* Stevie Fillmore Wyatt, 40, 358 Garland Branch
Road, was arrested Thursday just before noon by CCSD Deputy
Janice Black on two warrants charging him with forgery.
* Gene Andrew Foshia, 22, 2022 King Springs Road,
Johnson City, was arrested early Friday morning by Elizabethton
Police Department Ptl. Mike Commons on a capias charging him
with failure to appear in court and a warrant charging him
with violation of probation.
* Ralph Wayne Whitehead, 29, 401 Rittertown Road,
Hampton, was arrested Wednesday by EPD Det. Jason McCall on
a warrant charging him with forgery.
* Anita Carey, 33, 608 N. Roan Street, was arrested
Thursday afternoon by EPD Sgt. Matt Bailey and charged with
driving on a suspended license and leaving the scene of an
accident with property damage.
* Steven C. Ripley, 30, 1916 Andrew Johnson Highway,
Apt. 8, Greeneville, was arrested Thursday morning by EPD
Ptl. Michael Merritt and charged with driving on a revoked
license, speeding and violation of the vehicle registration