July 23, 2003
* William B. Grant, 30, 130 Crestview Drive,
was arrested Monday by Tennessee Constable Bobby Canter on
a capias out of criminal court charging him with the misapplication
of contract funds.
* John Paul Greene, 32, 604 Bradley, was arrested
early Tuesday morning by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl.
Shannon Peters and charged with DUI. He is scheduled to appear
in General Sessions Court on July 25.
* Kathy Dalton, 39, 115 Topside Circle, Johnson
City, was arrested Tuesday morning by officers of the Johnson
City Police Department and charged with four counts of check
forgery. She is scheduled to appear in Washington County General
Sessions Court today.
* Donna Young, 36, 102 W. Walnut St., Johnson
City, was arrested Tuesday morning by officers of the JCPD
and charged with four counts of check forger. She is scheduled
to appear in Washington County General Sessions Court today.
* Tony L. Tolley, 23, 601 S. Cherokee St., Jonesborough,
was arrested early Tuesday morning by officers of the JCPD
on a warrant charging him with felony reckless endangerment.
* Elijah Taylor, 19, 126 Rosewood Circle, Elizabethton,
was arrested Monday morning by officers of the JCPD on a warrant
charging him with aggravated burglary.
* Randy Phillips, of Milligan Auto Sales, 177
Happy Valley Road, Johnson City, reported to Carter County
Sheriff's Department Lt. B. L. Huffman on Monday that sometime
early that morning, someone had stolen a black 1995 Chevrolet
pickup truck belonging to him while it was parked at the business.
* Eric Stout, 601 W. G St., reported to EPD Capt.
Rusty Verran that early Tuesday morning, someone stole a JVC
brand CD player from his vehicle while it was parked at his
residence. He gave officers a description of a white male
suspect whom he believed was responsible for stealing the
* An employee of Smith Homes, 2625 Elizabethton
Highway, reported to EPD Sgt. Charles Moreland that someone
had broken into one of the mobile home units at the business
and had stolen approximately $800 worth of furniture from
* Ricardo S. Martin, 405 Ridgecrest Drive, reported
to EPD Ptl. Michael Sproviero on Friday afternoon that sometime
during the previous night, someone had stolen approximately
$3,300 worth of golf equipment from the trunk of his vehicle
while it was parked at Sycamore Shoals Hospital.
* Roger Snodgrass, owner of Riverbend Auto Sale,
2771 Elizabethton Highway, reported to EPD Ptl. Joy Shoun
on Sunday morning that sometime during the previous night,
someone had stolen a black 1995 Nissan 4x4 pickup truck valued
at $5,500 from the business.
* John Bowman, 206 E. H St., reported to EPD
Ptl. Joy Shoun just before noon on Friday that earlier that
day a white male subject known to him had stolen approximately
$2,000 worth of tools from his residence.