July 13, 2003
* EPD PTL Shannon Peters was dispatched Thursday to Art's Finer Homes on U.S. Highway 19-E on a report of illegal dumping. On arrival, Peters spoke with Farrell Swanner who advised someone had been dumping used tires on the back of the lot. Swanner advised that the dumping had happened on more than one occasion. Swanner also stated that he was installing a gate to keep people out of the lot after hours.
* Brandon D. Honeycutt, 18, 1151 Blue Springs Road, was arrested Thursday by EPD PTL Shannon Peters on outstanding warrants issued from Washington County. The warrants charged Honeycutt with speeding, violation of registration, violation of financial responsibility and driving on a suspended license.
* Brenda Lynn Baird, 45, 112 Twin Oaks Drive, Greeneville, was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Mike Carlock and charged with driving under the influence, 1st offense, violation of implied consent law, and improper lane change. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on July 14.
* Linzel Paul Clawson, 317 Clawson Hollow Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Bradley Johnson and charged with evading arrest, driving on revoked license, 2nd offense, and reckless driving. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on July 15.
* James Christopher Ritchie, 29, 138 Little Avenue, was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Janice Black on a warrant issued from General Sessions Court charging him with custodial interference. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on July 14.
* Justin Jerome Mayberry, 21, 409 Arbor Oaks, Ashland, Va., was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan and charged with violation of probation. Upon further investigation, Mayberry was also found to have warrants issued from Washington County on charges of failure to appear on three counts of burglary.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|