July 3, 2003
* Michael Lynn Grindstaff, 36, 167 Log Cabin
Road, was arrested Tuesday evening by Carter County Sheriff's
Department Sgt. Patrick Johnson and charged with assault under
domestic violence, driving on a revoked license and evading
arrest. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court
on July 14.
* Jessica Rae Britt, 24, 508 B Street, Apt. C,
was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy Michael Carlock
on a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
* Charles Edward Barker, 29, 155 Charles Bowers
Road, was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy Jesse Booher
on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* David P. Holder, 36, 215 Dry Branch Road, was
arrested Tuesday evening by CCSD Lt. Rocky Croy on a warrant
charging him with DUI and driving on a suspended license.
He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on July
* Lawrence James Gray, 37, 138 Valley View Drive,
Abingdon, Va., was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Capt. T. Harrald
and Deputy Rebecka Bowers on a warrant charging him with violation
of probation. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions
Court on July 14.
* Brock Anthony Nichols, 31, 565 Cross Community
Road, Bristol, was arrested Wednesday morning by CCSD Deputy
Kevin Cable on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Thomas C. Griffin, 47, 404 S. Broadway, Johnson
City, was arrested Monday by officers of the Johnson City
Police Department and charged with two counts of felony theft
* Bob Carroll, of Elizabethton Auto Sales, located
at 319 Broad Street, reported to Elizabethton Police Department
Ptl. Joy Shoun on Tuesday that someone had entered a 1992
Red Chevrolet Cheyenne truck and stolen an Alpine CD stereo
valued at approximately $200 from the vehicle. According to
reports, the vehicle was locked at the time the theft was
discovered and no signs of forced entry were found.