July 2, 2003
* Rodney Gale Evans, 50, 1035 Freedom Road, Limestone,
was arrested Monday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's Department
Sgt. Ken E. Dugger on a warrant charging him with vandalism
under domestic violence.
* Erik Richard Davies, 28, 310 W. Holston Ave.,
Johnson City, was arrested Monday morning by CCSD Deputy Charlotte
Walker on warrants charging him with failure to appear in
* Gerald Evens Tripp, 56, no address available,
was arrested early Tuesday morning by CCSD Sgt. Tim Lowe and
charged with theft under $500. He is scheduled to appear in
General Sessions Court on July 17.
* Tony Dale Arnold, 38, 151 Ollie Collins Road,
was arrested Monday night by CCSD Deputy Sarah Ryan on warrants
charging him with escape and failure to appear in court. He
is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on July 15.
* Stephen Lewis Burch, 45, 411 Sugar Hollow Road,
was arrested June 27 by CCSD Deputy Tom Skeans on a warrant
charging him with violation of probation.
* Estel E. Estep, 48, 1401 Charity Hill Road,
was arrested Sunday night by CCSD Sgt. Tim Lowe and charged
with DUI and violation of the implied consent law.
* Michael Travis Brandon, 18, 4266 Highway 19E,
was arrested Monday afternoon by Elizabethton Police Department
Sgt. Charles Moreland on a warrant charging him with the burglary
of an automobile.
* Angela Grant, 31, 1294 Bluefield Ave., Apt.
B1-111, was arrested Monday night by EPD Ptl. Tonya Range
and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on July
* Jeffrey Lynn Graham, 25, Hampton, was arrested
Monday afternoon by EPD Ptl. Mike Commons and charged with
violation of an order of protection and fleeing to avoid apprehension.
* Kevin Cline, 1307 Siam Road, reported to EPD
Ptl. Joy Shoun that sometime on Monday, someone had broken
into his home and stolen approximately $5,600 worth of personal
property belonging to him including nearly $2,000 in jewelry
and a set of custom made golf clubs valued at $1,200.