June 25, 2003
* Jason David Church, 29, 1480 Highway 321, Hampton,
was arrested Monday by Carter County Sheriff's Department
Deputy Michael Carlock on two warrants charging him with failure
to appear in court.
* Bryan Daniel Lynch, 27, 132 Country Gardens
Road, Apt. 10, Johnson City, was arrested Monday afternoon
by CCSD Deputy Michael Carlock on a warrant charging him with
assault under domestic violence.
* Robert Dewayne Lemaster, 44, 2726 E. Oakland
Ave., Johnson City, was arrested Monday morning by CCSD Deputy
Michael Carlock on a warrant charging him with failure to
appear in court.
* Michael D. McJunkins, 28, 306 S. Watauga Ave.,
Apt. 5, was arrested Monday afternoon by Elizabethton Police
Department Sgt. John Bailey and charged with assault under
domestic violence. After being taken into custody, he was
also served with two warrants charging him with aggravated
sexual battery. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions
Court on July 1.
* Jerry E. Baker, 40, 106 Brittany Drive, was
arrested Monday night by EPD Sgt. John Ramsey and charged
with driving on a suspended license.
* Dennis D. Turbyfill, 31, 205 Holston Ave.,
Apt. A, was arrested early Tuesday morning by EPD Ptl. Shannon
Peters and charged with public intoxication and going armed.
* Wendy S. Reece, 25, 1036 Gray Station Road,
was arrested June 19 by officers of the Johnson City Police
Department and charged with fraud.
* Jonathan Wade Ketron, 28, no address available,
was arrested Monday by officers of the JCPD and charged with
aggravated burglary, felony vandalism and resisting arrest.
* Herman Miller, 106 Deloach Road, reported to
CCSD Lt. Harvey Guess that sometime on Monday, someone had
stolen a Snapper brand weed eater belonging to him from his
residence. The weed eater is valued at $110. He reported that
he suspects a male subject known to him.
* Connie Johnson, 119 Woodland Road, Johnson
City, reported to CCSD Lt. Harvey Guess that sometime Saturday
afternoon, someone had stolen a miniature Pincer breed dog
belonging to her from the fenced in back yard of her residence.
She reported that she suspects a male subject known to her.