May 21, 2003
Arrests* Shelly Simpson Myers, 37, 134 Doc Fields Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested Monday evening by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Bradley N. Johnson on a warrant charging her with failure to appear in court on a charge of driving on a revoked license.
* William Earl Burton, 30, 173 Hensley Loop Road, Jonesborough, was arrested Monday night by CCSD Deputy Kevin Cable and charged with reckless driving, evading arrest and violation of the open container law. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on June 2.
* Benjamin Levan Hyatt, 20, 1700 Dave Buck Road, Apt. 3, Johnson City, was arrested early Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy Kevin Cable and charged with public intoxication. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on June 2.
* James Phillip Winters, 37, 154 Morgan Branch Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy Johnny Miller on a warrant charging him with failure to appear in court on a charge of public intoxication. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court today.
* David E. Hadden, 47, 140 Terry Ln., Elkton, Ky., was arrested on Tuesday by Johnson City Police Department MPSO Greg Norris and charged with two counts of aggravated assault. He is being held in the Washington County Detention Center in lieu of a $10,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Thursday.
Theft* Edward Gene Hodge, 908 DeJarnette St., reported to Elizabethton Police Department PTL Tonya Range that sometime on May 15, someone had stolen a black and white Boston Terrier belonging to him from his residence. The dog is valued at $600.
* Delbert Holtsclaw, 2869 U.S. Highway 91, reported to CCSD Deputy Rick Taylor on Monday morning that someone had stolen a 12-foot long, single axle utility trailer valued at $1,000 from his residence.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|