May 13, 2003
* Kelli D. Gann, 34, 111 Sara Annie Drive, was
arrested Friday night by Carter County Sheriff's Department
Deputy Sarah Ryan and charged with assault under domestic
violence. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court
on May 20.
* Chadwick Wayne Dunford, 24, 119 Shenandoah
Road, Apt. 11, Johnson City, was arrested Friday morning by
CCSD Lt. Bob Hooks on a warrant charging him with violation
* John G. Reece, 41, 199 Marion Branch Road,
was arrested Friday evening by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan and charged
with third offense DUI and violation of the implied consent
law. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on
* Timothy Charles Lowe, 38, 217 Wade Bulla Road,
was arrested Saturday morning by CCSD Sgt. T. Lowe on an Attachment
Pro Corpus from Juvenile Court.
* Jason Chad Hammonds, 29, 116 Huffine Road,
Johnson City, was arrested early Saturday morning by CCSD
Deputy Donald White on a warrant charging him with theft over
* George Washington Grindstaff VI, 27, 3119 Highway
91, was arrested Friday around noon by CCSD Deputy Tom Skeans
on an Attachment Pro Corpus. He is scheduled to appear in
General Sessions Court on May 30.
* Kathleen Marie Woody, 42, 151 Scafford Branch
Road, was arrested Friday night by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan and
charged with public intoxication. She is scheduled to appear
in General Sessions Court on May 27.
* Lisa Ann Clawson, 35, 1171 Buck Mountain Road,
Roan Mountain was arrested Saturday night by CCSD Deputy Bradley
N. Johnson on a warrant charging her with the manufacture
of Schedule VI narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Tony Charles Campbell, 42, 184 Dan Cole Road,
was arrested Sunday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Dave Ryan on
warrants charging him with verbal assault and disorderly conduct.
* Kenneth Lewis Hand, 40, 1260 Old Bristol Highway,
was arrested Sunday just before noon by CCSD Lt. Bob Hooks
on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Eugene Malone, 59, 108 Spears Ave., was arrested
Friday afternoon by Elizabethton Police Department PTL Michael
Merritt and charged with DUI and following too closely.
* James Paul Chambers, 45, Tiger Creek Road,
Roan Mountain, was arrested Friday evening by EPD PTL Jerry
Bradley and charged with public intoxication.
* Gregory L. Cloyd, 21, 3303 Street Drive, Johnson
City, was arrested Friday night by EPD PTL Brooke Mullins
and charged with DUI, possession of Schedule VI narcotics
and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Tammy L. Butler, 33, 135 George Bowers Lane,
was arrested Saturday night by EPD Sgt. John Bailey and charged
with theft over $500.
* Hansel Winters, 108 E K St., reported to EPD
PTL Tonya Range on Friday morning that sometime during the
previous night, someone had broken into his outbuilding and
stolen a Sears brand push style lawnmower belonging to him
valued at $125.
* Bob Carroll, of Elizabethton Auto Sales, reported
to EPD PTL Tonya Range on Friday that sometime during the
previous night, someone had stolen bed rails from a 1994 Ford
that was elevated on a rack and was located in the west corner
of the business's lot. The bed rails were valued at $300.
* Glen Burleson, 107 Wingate Drive, Roan Mountain,
reported to CCSD Deputy Bradley N. Johnson that someone had
stolen his 2003 Chevrolet SK1 pickup truck between 4 a.m.
and 5:30 p.m. on Friday while it was parked on Carter Street
in Roan Mountain.
* Neil Halava, 382 Coal Chute Road, reported
to CCSD Deputy Amos Halava on Friday that sometime on May
3, someone had stolen a Lowes brand MTD lawn tractor 600 series
from his property.
* Lester W. Ledford, 137 Grandview Road, Johnson
City, reported to CCSD Lt. Harvey Guess that sometime Friday
afternoon, someone had stolen a metal break belonging to Steve
Hyder from his property. He reported that Hyder had been working
on his house at the time of the theft.
* Ron Lewis, 140 Central Drive, Johnson City,
reported to CCSD Deputy Jeff Markland that sometime between
Thursday and Saturday, someone stole a Kelly Roper 12 hp 36
inch lawn tractor from an outbuilding at his residence. The
lawn tractor was valued at $400.
* Dixie Tarver, 13, 340 Lovers Lane,
No. 46, was reported missing Sunday by her mother, Angie Van
Huss. She is described as a white female standing five feet,
six inches tall and weighing approximately 130 pounds. She
has blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair with her bangs
dyed red. She was last seen at her residence on Sunday afternoon.