May 9, 2003
* Rafael Alberto Garcia, 44, 129 Banner St.,
Erwin, was arrested Wednesday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's
Department Deputy Kevin Cable on a warrant charging him with
failure to appear in court.
* Dallas Ray Arnold, 24, 291 Millard Cooper Lane,
Mountain City, was arrested Wednesday morning by CCSD Sgt.
Patrick Johnson on a warrant charging him with violation of
probation. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court
* Glenn Allen Hopkins, 22, 903 Pine Ridge Circle,
Apt. F, was arrested Tuesday evening by Elizabethton Police
Department PTL Jason Shaw on a warrant charging him with violation
* Joseph Paul Fragale, 21, 308 S. Watauga Ave.,
was arrested Wednesday night by EPD Sgt. John Ramsey and charged
with public intoxication.
* Larry D. Buchanan, 48, no address available,
was arrested Wednesday afternoon by EPD Sgt. John Ramsey and
charged with criminal trespassing. He is scheduled to appear
in General Sessions Court today.
* Timothy Lee Shelton, 33, 701 Hemlock St., was
arrested Wednesday evening by EPD PTL Jennifer Mayberry on
a warrant charging him with violation of probation. He was
also served with a criminal summons charging him with shoplifting.
* Charles Gregg, 1957 Dave Buck Road, Lot 3,
Johnson City, reported to CCSD Deputy Eric Buck that sometime
between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Tuesday, someone entered his
1991 Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck and had stolen a Pioneer
SuperTurner III detachable face CD player.
* Brenda L. Pressnell, 222 Dave Simerly Road,
reported to CCSD Sgt. Patrick Johnson that someone entered
her residence sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday
and had stolen a safe from the bedroom. She reported that
the safe contained approximately $1,500 in cash, $500 in checks,
a collection of old coins and several items of diamond and
gold jewelry. The total estimated value for the property that
was stolen is $16,000.
* John Dixon, pastor of Laurel Church of God,
940 Dry Creek Road, reported to CCSD Lt. Rocky Croy that sometime
from 6-7 p.m. on Wednesday, someone entered the church building
and stole a Fender bass guitar, an electric guitar and an
* Roy Gouge, 171 Cedar Grove Road, Johnson City,
reported to CCSD Lt. Rocky Croy on Wednesday that sometime
in the previous two days, someone had stolen a Honda self-propelled
lawnmower and a Honda XR 70 motorcycle from his residence.
* Brandon Porter, 1008 Lynn Drive, Johnson City,
reported to CCSD Sgt. Penny Cornett that sometime on Wednesday,
someone had stolen an X Box game system and a car amplifier
from his residence.