May 7, 2003
* Michael Warren Martin, 18, 111 Honeycutt Private
Drive, Johnson City, was arrested Monday afternoon by Carter
County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Patrick Johnson on warrants
charging him with aggravated assault under domestic violence
and vandalism under domestic violence. He was also served
with a warrant charging him with aggravated assault. He is
scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on all three
charges on May 12.
* Chris Lee Jones, 24, 216 W I St., was arrested
early Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy T. Blevins on a warrant
charging him with failure to appear in court on a charge of
theft over $1,000.
* Joel Benjamin Gregory, 20, 511 W. King Street,
No. 8, Boone, N.C., was arrested Monday morning by CCSD Deputy
M. Carlock on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Angela Robin Lipps, 27, 1809 Fields Road, Apt.
2, was arrested Monday morning by CCSD Deputy Jesse Booher
on a warrant charging her with failure to pay fines and costs.
* Corbett Burns Taylor, 46, 2235 Old Elizabethton
Highway, Johnson City, was arrested Monday night by CCSD Deputy
Rick Taylor and charged with assault under domestic violence.
He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on May
* Donnell Hill, 39, 738 Watauga Ave., was arrested
Monday afternoon by Elizabethton Police Department PTL Michael
Sproviero on a warrant charging him with failure to pay fines
* Christopher L. Jones, 24, 216 W. I St., was
arrested Monday night by EPD Sgt. Roger Crowe and charged
with assault under domestic violence.
* Kim Minton, 131 Wilson Ave., reported to CCSD
Deputy Rick Taylor on Monday that sometime that day, someone
had broken into her residence and had stolen an aquarium,
two CD players, a 27-inch RCA television, an Orion VCR and
other property from her home.
* Bob McCullough, owner of Rio Vista Motors,
reported to EPD PTL Michael Sproviero on Monday that sometime
over the weekend, someone had broken into a 1994 Plymouth
Laser that was parked at his business and had stolen the stereo
out of it.