March 26, 2003
* Billy Ray Johnson, 45, 1125 Bluefield
Ave., was arrested Monday night by Carter County Sheriff's
Department Lt. Mike Fraley and charged with DUI, driving on
a revoked license, violation of the implied consent law, resisting
arrest and assault on an officer. He is scheduled to appear
in General Sessions Court April 8.
* John Randolph Campbell, 23, 168 Lincoln Drive,
was arrested early Tuesday morning by CCSD Sgt. Patrick Johnson
and charged with assault under domestic violence. He is scheduled
to appear in General Sessions Court April 7.
* Tommy Dale Osborne, 29, 412 Bowman Ave.,
Jonesborough, was arrested Monday night by CCSD Deputy Charlotte
Walker on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Clarence Mack Oaks, 27, 737 Sugar Hollow road,
was arrested late Monday night by CCSD Deputy Charlotte Walker
on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Benjamin James Bartholomew, 25, 404 W. Maple
St., Apt. 2, Johnson City, was arrested Monday morning by
CCSD Deputy Johnny Miller on a warrant charging him with violation
* Leshea Marlene Clark, 40, 192 River Road, was
arrested Monday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Kenny Cornett on
a warrant charging her with theft over $500.
* Harold L. Mann, Jr., 1052 Highway
321, reported to Elizabethton Police Department Sgt. Roger
Crowe that sometime Monday morning, someone had stolen two
fishing poles from the bed of his truck while it was parked
at Memorial Chapel. The estimated value of the fishing poles
* Ronald Campbell, 2902 Highway 91, reported
to CCSD Lt. Mike Fraley early Tuesday morning that someone
had stolen his red 1996 GMC Sonoma truck while it was parked
in front of his residence.
* Selena N. Marlow, 118 Laurel St., No.
9, Hampton, reported to CCSD Sgt. Patrick Johnson that she
had left her residence for approximately 40 minutes and while
she was gone, someone entered the residence and stole two
gold bracelets valued at $200.