January 20, 2003
* Jesse Lee Deloach, 20, 226 S. Sycamore Street,
Apt. B, was arrested by Elizabethton Police Department PTL
Brooke Mullins Thursday afternoon and charged with criminal
* Darrell Wayne Crawford, 40, 328 Swimming Pool
Road, Hampton, was arrested Thursday evening by Carter County
Sheriff's Department Lt. Rocky Croy and charged with public
intoxication and driving on a revoked license.
* Penny Liford, 29, Third Avenue, Hampton, was
arrested Thursday by CCSD Inv. Chris Pierce and charged with
public intoxication and reckless endangerment. She is scheduled
to appear in General Sessions Court Jan. 21.
* Jeffrey S. McMahan, 30, 1915 McMahan-Gibbs
Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested Thursday afternoon by CCSD
Deputy Bradley Johnson on a warrant charging him with stalking.
He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court Jan. 21.
* Terry Street, 41, Streets Mobile Home Park,
Lot 15, Hampton, was arrested Wednesday by First Judicial
Drug Task Force agents on a warrant charging him with the
sale of Schedule II narcotics, methamphetamine.
* Jonathan Clifford Brooks, 20, 214 Watauga Avenue,
Apt. 2, was arrested Tuesday by First Judicial DTF agents
and officers of the EPD and charged with manufacturing Schedule
VI narcotics, marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia
and possession of explosive components.
* Chadwick Lee Rambo, 23, 132 Creekbank Road,
was arrested Thursday morning by CCSD Deputies Kevin Cable
and Tom Skeans on several capias warrants charging him with
failure to appear on charges of violation of probation, second
offense DUI, driving on a revoked license, violation of the
financial responsibility law and violation of the light law.
* Lori Renee Hyder, 31, 918A Pine Ridge Circle,
was arrested by CCSD Deputy Jim Whaley on a capias warrant
charging her with sale of Schedule II narcotics.
* Ronald Jenkins, 33, 136 Dog Town Road, was
arrested by CCSD Lt. Rocky Croy and charged with aggravated
assault under domestic violence. He is scheduled to appear
in General Sessions Court Jan. 21.