January 14, 2003
* Angela K. Lowe, 27, 1183 U.S. Highway
91, was arrested Sunday afternoon by Elizabethton Police Department
PTL Jennifer Mayberry and charged with DUI and violation of
the implied consent law.
* EPD PTL Mike Commons arrested a 17-year-old
male early Sunday morning and charged him with drinking underage.
The male was transported to the Johnson City Juvenile Detention
* Bobby Lynn Dugger, 502 Cedar Ave., was arrested
Saturday afternoon by EPD PTL Jennifer Mayberry and charged
with assault under domestic violence.
* Cheryl R. Hardin, 28, 2140 W. G St., was arrested
Saturday morning by EPD PTL Shannon Peters and charged with
DUI and violation of the implied consent law. She is scheduled
to appear in General Sessions Jan. 21.
* Paul E. Taylor, 74, 412 S. Main St., was arrested
Friday afternoon by EPD PTL Joy Shoun and charged with assault
under domestic violence. He is scheduled to appear in General
Sessions Court Jan. 21.
* Paul S. Barbosa, 34, 1124 Berry Road, was arrested
early Friday morning by EPD PTL Brooke Mullins and charged
with DUI and violation of the implied consent law.
* Angela R. Potter, 24, 602 Potterack Road, Hampton,
was arrested Saturday morning by Carter County Sheriff's Department
Sgt. Penny Cornett and charged with aggravated assault under
domestic violence, vandalism under domestic violence, unlawful
possession of a weapon, and assault. She is scheduled to appear
in General Sessions Court Jan. 21.
* William A. Kiser, 48, 206 Cripple Creek
Road, was arrested Sunday morning by CCSD Deputy Eric Buck
and charged with two counts of violation of probation.
* Scott Lynn Perry, 33, 196 Grindstaff Hollow
Road, was arrested Saturday morning by CCSD Deputy Eric Buck
and charged with violation of probation.
* Ross Markland, 48, 129 Nave St., Hampton, was
arrested Saturday evening by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan on a capias
warrant charging him with assault under domestic violence.
* Anna Marie Chambers, 42, 2855 U.S. Highway
91, was arrested Friday morning by CCSD Deputy M. Nichols
and charged with failure to appear.
* James Craig Thomas, 34, 113 Opossum Hollow
Road, was arrested Friday night by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan on
a capias warrant charging him with failure to appear.
* Christopher Dale Holsclaw, 30, 105 Arlington
Drive, Johnson City, was arrested Friday evening by CCSD Deputy
Kenny Cornett and charged with driving on a suspended license.
He was also served with an outstanding warrant charging him
with assault under domestic violence. He is scheduled to appear
in General Sessions Court Jan. 28.
* Daniele Miller, 18, 2000 King Springs Road,
Johnson City, was arrested Friday evening by CCSD Sgt. Audrey
Covington and charged with filing a false report and telephone
* William Ray White, 32, 310 W. Poplar St., Johnson
City, was arrested Friday evening by Johnson City Police Bureau
officers and charged with theft of property over $500 and
vandalism over $500.
* Ryan Fleenor, 220 W First St., reported to
EPD Capt. Clyde Croy that on Friday someone entered his residence
and stole two Sony Playstation games, a Playstation memory
card, and a DVD kit. He reported that he suspects a female
subject known to him.
* Alan Hoilman, 716 Beech St., reported to EPD
PTL Joy Shoun that sometime Thursday night, someone stole
his bicycle from the front yard of his residence. The bicycle
is described as a white, 10-speed Free Spirit bicycle.
* Debra Arnold, of Emily Drive, reported to CCSD
Deputy Eric Buck that sometime Friday night, someone entered
her 1990 Chevrolet GC1 and stole an AIWA stereo. She also
reported that the vehicle had been vandalized. According to
reports, the vehicle sustained a large dent in the passenger's
* Nikki Murphy, Highway 11E, Jonesborough, reported
to CCSD Sgt. Penny Cornett that she was in the process of
moving to the residence on Highway 11E from her former residence
at 1503 Southside Road, Elizabethton, and that someone had
entered her residence on Southside Road and stolen a Kenwood
amplifier and an unknown amount of cash. She also stated that
all of her possessions had been gone through and that her
television and refrigerator had been pulled away from the
wall. She reported that she suspects a male subject known
* Joseph May, 215 West G St., reported to CCSD
Deputy Eric Buck that someone had vandalized the apartments
he owns at 114 Davis Hollow Road. According to reports, damage
was done to the entry door and frame and a hole was made in
the laundry room wall.