December 23, 2003
* Felicia Dawn Kirby, 21, 330 Race St., Apt.
3, was arrested Friday morning by Carter County Sheriff's
Department Deputy Kenny Cornett on a capias charging her with
failure to appear in court.
* Bobby Joe White, 34, 1011 Stonegate Dr.,
Kingsport, was arrested Friday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Tom
Skeans on a warrant charging him violation of probation.
* Joshua Dean Clawson, 19, 2131 Miles Field
Rd., Elk Park, N.C., was arrested Friday afternoon by CCSD
Deputy Bradley Johnson on a warrant charging him with violation
* Ronnie E. Jolly, 50, 836 U.S. Highway 91, was
arrested Friday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan and charged
with DUI and violation of the implied consent law. He is scheduled
to appear in General Sessions Court on Jan. 16, 2004.
* William Joseph McPheters, was arrested
late Friday night by CCSD Sgt. Keith Range and charged with
assault under domestic violence. He is scheduled to appear
in General Sessions Court on Jan. 5, 2004.
* Roy Landon Shipley, 49, 705 Poplar St., was
arrested Sunday evening by CCSD Deputy Bradley Johnson on
a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* David Alan McLeod, 39, 1319 Lowe St., was arrested
Sunday morning by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Patrick
White and charged with public intoxication.
* Patty Kiser, 649 Watauga Rd., reported to CCSD
Sgt. Keith Range on Sunday afternoon that sometime earlier
that day, someone had broken into her residence and stolen
more than $1,600 worth of her personal property, including
most of her Christmas presents. Among the items stolen were
a Martin acoustic guitar, a pair of diamond earrings, a portable
cassette player, an engraved Bible and several items of clothing.