December 21, 2003
* Bobby Allen Phillips, 41, 3320 Princeton Road,
Kingsport, was arrested early Friday morning by Carter County
Sheriff's Department Deputy Eric Buck on a capias charging
him with failure to appear in court.
* Joshua Daniel James, 20, 342 Dalewood Road,
Johnson City, was arrested Thursday evening by Tennessee Constable
Bobby Canter on a warrant charging him with reckless endangerment.
He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Dec.
* Angelia J. Tharp Bowling, 38, 237 Lick Skillet
Road, was arrested Thursday afternoon by CCSD Lt. Harvey Guess
and charged with DUI and driving on suspended license. She
is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Jan. 12,
* Tommy Cowan, 41, 513 S. Lynn Ave., was arrested
Thursday night by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Mark
Roberts and charged with assault under domestic violence.
* Scott Lynn Perry, 35, 311 S. Roan St., was
arrested Thursday night by EPD Capt. Clyde Croy and charged
with third offense DUI, driving on a revoked license and violation
of the implied consent law. He is scheduled to appear in General
Sessions Court on Dec. 23.
* Carolyn Denise Rambo, 30, 163 Woodland Drive,
Johnson City, was arrested Wednesday afternoon by EPD Ptl.
Mike Commons on a warrant charging her with custodial interference.
She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Jan.
* Michael L. Whitehead, 25, 1522 Southside Road,
was arrested Thursday afternoon by EPD Ptl. Joy Shoun on a
warrant charging him with aggravated assault.
* Phillip Lee Lyons, 42, 105 Pleasant Beach Road,
was arrested Thursday morning by EPD Ptl. Joy Shoun and charged
with second offense DUI.