November 2 , 2003
* Derrick Lynn Gouge, 33, 1388 Old Bristol
Highway, was arrested Thursday morning by Carter County Sheriff's
Department Deputy Janice Black on a warrant charging him with
violation of probation.
* Kelly Banner, 56, 402 Rittertown Road, Hampton,
was arrested Thursday by CCSD Lt. Rocky Croy on a warrant
charging him with violation of an order of protection. He
is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Nov. 3.
* Robert Scott Cowart, 30, 19 Blueridge Estates,
Marion, N.C., was arrested Thursday afternoon by CCSD Deputy
Chad Grindstaff on warrants charging him with criminal simulation,
theft over $1,000 and forgery.
* Michael Dwayne Jackson, 36, 130 Gene Drive,
Butler, was arrested Thursday evening by CCSD Deputy Bradley
Johnson on a capias charging him with two counts of the sale
of Schedule II narcotics.
* Michael Gene Morris, 23, 106 Roberts Avenue,
Apt. 49, was arrested Friday morning by Tennessee Constable
Bobby Canter on a capias charging him with failure to appear
* April Chalice Jenkins, 22, 2700 McKinley
Road, Johnson City, was arrested early Friday morning by CCSD
Deputy Kenny Cornett on a warrant charging her with failure
to appear in court. She is scheduled to appear in Court on
* Robert Jessie Blevins, 22, 508 Lee Avenue,
Apt. C, was arrested early Friday morning by Elizabethton
Police Department Ptl. Michael McIntosh and charged with public
intoxication. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions
Court on Nov. 3.
* Joshua D. Ball, 24, 118 Pleasant Beach
Road, was arrested Thursday morning by EPD Ptl. Michael Merritt
and charged with fifth offense driving on a suspended license.
He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Nov.
* Robert Ernest Lowery, 41, 179 Sugar Hollow
Ridge Road, Lot 2, Roan Mountain, was arrested Thursday by
EPD Capt. Rusty Verran and charged with DUI, fourth offense
driving on a revoked license, violation of the financial responsibility
law and criminal impersonation.