October 22, 2003
* Enoch Paul Taylor, 25, 138 Indian Creek Rd., was arrested
early Tuesday morning by Carter County Sheriff's Department
Sgt. Wendell Treadway on a capias charging him with failure
to appear in Criminal Court. He is scheduled to appear in
Criminal Court on Nov. 7.
* Jason Burnette Berry, 23, 425 Telford School Rd., Telford,
was arrested early Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy Jesse Booher
on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Sandra Lee Call, 43, 604 Swadley Rd., Apt. 5 Johnson City,
was arrested Monday morning by CCSD Deputy Dean Jones on a
capias charging her with failure to appear in court.
* Crystal Renee Taylor Kimbrel, 31, 1300 Phillips Rd.,
White Pine, was arrested Monday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Charlotte
Walker on a warrant charging her with two counts of violation
of probation, a capias charging her with failure to appear
in court and a warrant charging her with theft.
* Michael W. Hudson, 38, North Rd., Johnson City, was arrested
Monday afternoon by CCSD Lt. Harvey Guess on a warrant charging
him with violation of probation. He was also served with a
warrant charging him with assault under domestic violence
by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Mike Commons.
* Floyd Roberson, 1115 Lynndale Dr., reported to EPD
Ptl. Joy Shoun on Monday afternoon that sometime during the
last week, someone had stolen more than $700 worth of tools
from his work truck.