October 9, 2003
* Robert T. Wright, 59, of 123 Muse St., was arrested Tuesday evening by CCSD Deputy Brad Hamm and charged with third offense DUI and violation of the implied consent law. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 14.
* Jason G. Matheson, 25, of 120 Elmer Reece Rd., Butler, was arrested Tuesday afternoon by CCSD Officer M. Carlock and charged with assault under domestic violence. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 14.
* Charlie W. Mitchell, 28, of 1713 Carter Ave., Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Sheriff John Henson and charged with escape.
* Scott A. Storie, 40, of 137 Mayfield Dr., was arrested Tuesday morning by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Michael McIntosh on outstanding warrants in Carter County. Warrants included a charge of theft under $500 and reckless driving taken out on Sept. 14 by CCSD Investigator Sgt. Patrick Johnson; one count of assault under domestic violence taken out on Sept. 16, and another warrant of one count of theft under $500 taken out on Sept. 14.
* Brenda G. Hathaway, 60, of 506 E. Cottage Ave., was arrested Tuesday afternoon by EPD Ptl. Jesse Pena and charged with public intoxication. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 13.
* Jason A. Kindle, 34, of 1001 Union St., Apt. #A5, Kingsport, was arrested Wednesday morning by EPD Ptl. Kelly Mullins and charged with DUI. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court tomorrow.
* Sarah J. Johnson, 32, of 1205 E. Lakeview Dr., Johnson City, was arrested Wednesday by Johnson City Police Department officers and charged with attempting to obtain narcotics by fraud. She is being held in the Washington County Detention Center in lieu of a $2,500 bond and is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court today.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|