October 2, 2003
* Carla D. Self, 27, 465 Old Rock Hill Road, Watauga, was arrested Wednesday morning by Carter County Sheriff's Department Lt. Rocky Croy on a capias charging her with auto burglary and theft under $500. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 3.
* Dustin James Lyons, 19, 443 Highway 321, Hampton, was arrested Tuesday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Shannon Deloach on a warrant charging him with violation of probation and an Attachment Pro Corpus out of Juvenile Court.
* Rondall Van Jenkins, 33, 136 Dogtown Road, was arrested early Wednesday morning by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Michael McIntosh and charged with public intoxication. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 6.
* Derrick K. Bowers, 26, 194 Roy Bowers Road, was arrested Tuesday evening by EPD Ptl. Tonya Range and charged with assault under domestic violence. He was also served with several outstanding warrants charging him with failure to appear in court, two counts of DUI, driving on a revoked license, theft under $500, leaving the scene of an accident and violation of the financial responsibility law. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 6.
* Michael Keith Whisenhunt, 55, 113 Virginia Ave., was arrested Tuesday morning by EPD Ptl. Shannon Peters and charged with public intoxication and possession of Schedule IV narcotics. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 6.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|