September 21, 2003
* Carter County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Keith Range spoke
with several parties on Warrior Lane Thursday afternoon after
he received several reports of auto burglaries in the same
neighborhood. Sandy Shell, 150 Warrior Lane, reported sometime
Thursday night, someone had entered her husband's truck and
her Toyota. She reported nothing missing from either vehicle.
Elizabeth Taylor, 152 Warrior Lane, advised Range someone
had broken into her Volvo and Dodge Neon. She reported a CD
player was taken from the Volvo but nothing was missing from
the Dodge. Range stated in the report he began investigating
whether other vehicles in the vicinity may have been entered
as well. He reported observing a Jeep owned by Mike Hubbard,
153 Warrior Lane, had been broken into as well. Range contacted
Hubbard, who stated nothing was missing from the vehicle.
Range also observed a Dodge truck with the driver's side door
ajar. He made contact with the truck's owner, Sam Hubbard,
151 Warrior Lane, who after inspecting the truck reported
the faceplate of his Alpine CD system had been taken.
Arrests* Sandra Kay Davis, 48, 712 Lamont St., Johnson City, was arrested Friday by EPD Ptl. Brooke Mullins on a charge of theft under $500. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 3.
* Michael Oliver Morgan, 41, 221B Ross Blvd., Greeneville, was arrested Saturday by officers of the Johnson City Police Department on charges of forgery and obtaining narcotics by fraud. The result was the result of an investigation into the forgery of a prescription at Wilson Pharmacy on Sept. 17. Morgan is being held at the Washington County Detention Center on $5,000 bond.
* Robert Gary Dinkins, 31, 336 Main St., Bluff City, was arrested Friday by CCSD Sgt. Penny Cornett on six warrants. A hold was placed on Dinkins for a warrant issued from Sullivan County charging him with failure to serve jail time.
* Ross Markland, 51, 129 Nave St., Hampton, was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Jeff Markland on charges of aggravated burglary and aggravated assault. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 3.
* Joshua Brent Presnell, 21, 150 Milligan Lane, was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Donald White on a charge of violation of probation.
* Amanda Dawn Osborn, 21, 3645 Highway 91 North, Mountain City, was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan on a warrant charging her with harassment.
* Steven Harold Walker, 20, 104 Nave St., Lot 8, Hampton, was arrested Friday by CCSD Deputy Dean Jones on an indictment issued from Criminal Court charging him with two counts of sale of Schedule VI narcotics.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|