September 19, 2003
* Scott Wesley Cozad, 43, 108 Watson Road, Johnson City, was arrested Thursday morning by the Johnson City Bureau of Police on a charge of criminal trespassing.
* Reggie Cleveland Anderson, 25, 129 George Bowers Road, was arrested Wednesday night by CCSD Sgt. G.S. Johnson on a charge of driving on a revoked license. Anderson was also arrested on active warrants issued by the Criminal Court of Carter County charging him with violation of probation.
* Charles W. Stephenson, Jr., 20, Fitzsimmons Hill Road, was arrested Wednesday evening by CCSD Sgt. G.S. Johnson on a violation of probation warrant issued by the Criminal Court of Washington County.
* Lester Reece, 35, 474 Whaleytown Road, Butler, was arrested Wednesday by Tennessee Constable Bobby Canter on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Tammy Victoria Day, 26, 201-4 Dalewood Dr., Johnson City, was arrested Wednesday by CCSD Sgt. Keith Range on a capias issued by General Sessions Court for failure to pay fines and court costs. She was also served with warrants taken out by agents with the First Judicial District Drug Task Force charging her with two counts of aggravated assault and two counts of resisting arrest.
* Charles Wayne Stroupe, 57, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Nashville, was arrested by deputies with the CCSD on Sept. 12 on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court. Deputies transported Stroupe to Carter County from Dalton, Ga. after he waved extradition.
* Mary Alice Crawford, 46, 104 Fir Circle, Clyde, N.C., was arrested Sept. 11 by CCSD Capt. Tom Harrald and CCSD Deputy Loretta Cloyd on charges of fraudulent use of a credit card and theft over $1,000.
* Lori McManaway, 33, 311 S. Roan Street, was arrested Wednesday evening by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Mike Commons on a warrant charging her with failure to appear on a charge of theft under $500.
* Dillard Ted Ingram, 35, 604 S. Pine Street Apt. 2, was arrested Wednesday night by EPD Ptl. Mike Commons on a charge of assault under domestic violence. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Sept. 29.
* Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Kevin Cable responded to 646 Hampton Creek in Roan Mountain Wednesday in reference to vandalism to a vehicle. On arrival at the scene, Cable spoke with Eddie R. Miller who advised sometime last week an unknown person had vandalized his pickup truck. Miller stated he had taken the truck to an area dealership where he was advised sugar had been put in his gas tank. MIller estimated damage to the vehicle at $1,500.
* CCSD Lt. Harvey Guess responded to 123 Will Estep Road Wednesday evening in reference to a theft. On arrival, Guess spoke with one of two victims that owned a pickup truck that had been parked on the property that is owned by Tom Grindstaff. Guess reported the truck appeared to have been junked and is owned by Andrew Miller, of the residence. Items reportedly stolen from the truck include the carburator, motor mounts, a 55-pound recurve bow, and a 20-foot log chain. Total value of the items reported taken is estimated at $400. Guess also reported a second vehicle owned by Jim Smith, 123 Bowman Road, was parked on the same property and had been broken into as well. Items stolen from Smith's vehicle included the radio and dashboard parts, according to the report. Those items were valued at $300.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|