September 15, 2003
* Gary Eugene Greene, 49, 40 Turtle Creek Lane, Newland,
N.C., was arrested Thursday night by Carter County Sheriff's
Department Deputy Bradley Johnson and charged with DUI. He
is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Oct. 14.
* Tracy Lynn Hughes, 34, 105 Journeys End Road, was arrested
early Friday morning by CCSD Deputy Donald White on a warrant
charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Keith Allen Weaver, 39, 400 E. Mill Street, was arrested
late Thursday morning by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan on a warrant
charging him with violation of probation and a bench warrant
charging him with contempt of court for failure to pay child
support. He is scheduled to appear in Chancery Court on Oct.
9 for the bench warrant charges.
* Alan Curtis Stafford, 21, 811 N. North Street, Johnson
City, was arrested late Thursday morning by Elizabethton Police
Department Roger Crowe and charged with reckless driving and
second offense driving on a revoked license.
* Steven Scott, 22, 1727 Field Road, was arrested Thursday
by officers of the Johnson City Police Department and charged
with three counts of prescription forgery. He is scheduled
to appear in Washington County General Sessions Court on Sept.