September 8, 2003
* Karen Leigh Sells, 30, 1503 Clyn Circle, Johnson
City, was arrested Thursday afternoon by Carter County Sheriff's
Department Deputy Jim Whaley on a warrant charging her with
failure to appear in court.
* Monica Marie Fitzgerald, 40, 127 Fitzsimmons Hill Road,
was arrested Thursday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Eric Buck on
a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
* Derrick Lynn Gouge, 32, 1388 Bristol Highway, was arrested
Thursday afternoon by CCSD Deputy Fred Sluder on a warrant
charging him with violation of probation.
* Robin Gale Colbaugh, 41, 1129 River View Road, was arrested
Thursday evening by CCSD Deputy Rick Taylor on a warrant charging
her with filing a false report. She is scheduled to appear
in General Sessions Court on Oct. 6.
* Carl Perry, 21, 417 Washington Ave., was arrested Thursday
evening by Elizabethton Police Department Sgt. Roger Crowe
and charged with assault under domestic violence and public
* Juan Rivas Herrera, 31, 507 Trudy St., was arrested Thursday
night by EPD Ptl. Jason Shaw and charged with DUI and driving
without a license.
* Almarie Suter, 117 Fitzsimmons Hill Road, Lot 7, reported
to CCSD Sgt. Tim Lowe on Thursday evening that sometime between
Tuesday afternoon and Thursday evening, someone entered her
residence and had broken into a safe which was stored in a
bedroom of the residence and had stolen a coin collection