August 27, 2003
* Timothy Dean Miller, 41, 261 Lick Skillet Road, was arrested Tuesday by Carter County Sheriff's Department Lt. Bob Hooks on charges of aggravated assault under domestic violence, especially aggravated burglary, three counts of violation of probation and aggravated assault.
* Steve A. Hardin, 29, 204 Old Lacy Hollow Road, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Tom Skeans on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Jerry Daniel Blevins, 40, 233 Woodland Drive, Johnson City, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Tom Skeans on a capias charging him with failure to appear on charges of driving on revoked license, resisting arrest, and evading arrest.
* Terri Dennis Peacock, 22, 663 Denton Ave., Unicoi, was arrested Monday by CCSD Lt. Bob Hooks on a capias charging her with failure to appear on violation of worthless check.
* Ashley Brooke Perry, 24, 310 Berry Hill Road, was arrested Monday by CCSD Sgt. L.C. Tester on a capias charging her with failure to appear.
* Paul Allen Bell, 36, 275 Cove Creek Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Dean Jones after the officer responded to the residence regarding a domestic dispute. Bell was charged with assault under domestic violence and vandalism under domestic violence.
* Christie Shannon Coggins, 31, 1308 E. Lynnwood Circle, Johnson City, was arrested Monday by CCSD Sgt. Patrick Johnson on a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
* Mary Constance Clemons, 48, 431 W. G St., was arrested Monday by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Tonya Range on a capias charging her with animal cruelty.
* John Paul Dukes, 21, 910 Dale St., Kingsport, was arrested Monday by officers of Johnson City Police Bureau after he allegedly made a false bomb threat. The arrest stems from investigation into two phone calls received by an employee at Fairfield Marketing, 2238 E. Fairview Ave., which warned of a bomb in the building. Dukes was charged with violating TCA 39-16-502 which makes it a felony to call in a bomb warning, knowing it to be false.
* Charles Fortenberry, 39, 701 Willow Springs Road, was issued a summons Sunday by EPD Ptl. Shannon Peters after the officer was dispatched to an automobile crash at the intersection of Broad Street and U.S. Highway 19E. Fortenberry, who was involved in the crash, was charged with failure to provide financial responsibility.
* Betty A. Humphrey, 57, 427 W. G St., was arrested Saturday by EPD Ptl. Shannon Peters on a capias charging her with failure to appear.
* Toni Bradley, 35, 707 Pardee St., Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday afternoon by Johnson City Police Department Inv. Ed Williams and charged with two counts of obtaining narcotics by fraud. She is being held in the Washington County Detention Center on a $2,000 bond with a preliminary hearing set for Thursday at 1:30 p.m. in General Sessions Court.
* Christopher McGlamary turned himself in to members of the Bristol, Tenn. Police Department Criminal Investigations Division on Tuesday afternoon for the rape of a 7-year-old girl. The incident occurred on Aug. 15 when McGlamary was seen partially unclothed in his home with the child, who was naked, according to a press release issued by the BPD. McGlamary is being held in the Sullivan County Justice Center on a $100,000 bond.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|