August 21, 2003
* Danny M. Slayton, 19, 900 N. Sycamore St., was arrested Wednesday by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Joy Shoun following a traffic stop. He was charged with DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia, and driving on suspended license.
* Kevin Wayne Hathaway, 45, 132 Bowman Road, Johnson City, was arrested Wednesday by Carter County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Patrick Johnson following a traffic stop. Hathaway was charged with second-offense DUI.
* Gary R. Honeycutt, 22, 302 Stewart St., Roan Mountain, was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Deputy Janice Black and charged with violation of probation.
* Emily Jeanette Stewart, 27, 106 Osborne Road, Johnson City, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Donald White on a capias charging her with failure to appear in General Sessions Court.
* Travis Brent Templeton, 33, 248 Aviation Drive, was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Deputy Donald White and charged with violation of probation.
* Allen Wayne Estep, 19, 220 S. Hills Drive, was issued a summons Tuesday by EPD Ptl. Jason Shaw, charging him with criminal trespassing.
* Ralph Wayne Whitehead, 29, 401 Rittertown Road, was arrested Friday by EPD Sgt. Charles Moreland and charged with two counts of forgery.
* Robert Bentley, 122 Earl Ave., reported Tuesday to CCSD Sgt. Keith Range that sometime Monday, someone entered his apartment and stole $900 in cash, two credit cards and a box of checks.
* John Mark Woodard, 100 Whittling Wood Drive, Johnson City, reported Tuesday to CCSD Sgt. Keith Range that his 1993 Toyota pickup was stolen while parked at a residence at 122 Earl Ave.
* Mark T. Smith, 153 Starlight Drive, reported Tuesday to CCSD Deputy Kevin Cable that sometime Monday someone stole a Milwaukee hand grinder with a broken reset button and an off-brand aluminum table saw with fine-tooth paneling blade from his front porch.
* Brad Hicks, 2134 Gap Creek Road, reported Tuesday to CCSD Lt. Mike Fraley that someone entered his Jeep while parked in his driveway and removed a Compac notebook computer and an E-Machine.
* W. G. Ward, 903 Charlie St., reported Wednesday to EPD Ptl. Joy Shoun that when he returned to his residence around 11 p.m. Tuesday, he found his boat and trailer missing. The boat is described as a red and black metallic, 1980's model, 15-foot Bass Pro fishing boat with a black Mercury 60 hp motor. Inside the boat were four fishing poles and a 1/2-inch power drill.
* Jimmy R. Cornett, 641 Jena Beth Drive, reported Tuesday to EPD Ptl. Brooke Mullins that sometime after 7 p.m. Monday, someone stole all four rims and tires from his truck and also kicked in his front fender. The tires and rims are valued at $1,100.
* Deborah K. Buckles, 112 S. Watauga Ave., reported Tuesday to EPD Ptl. Jerry Bradley that a number of items had been taken from an apartment where she and her husband had been working. Missing were a paint brush, assorted tools, Mary Kate and Ashley CD player, and a 20-inch box fan.
* Erik Potter, 1209 Siam Road, reported Saturday to EPD Ptl. Joy Shoun that two pistols were missing from his residence, including a Jennings .380 chrome-plated pistol with single stack magazine and a stainless Tanfoglio Witness .45 caliber target pistol.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|