August 19, 2003
* Chad Wright, 31, and Hope Wright, 29, 116 Coon Hollow Road, were arrested Friday by Carter County Sheriff's Department Investigator Laverne Julian and each charged with theft over $500 following an investigation into the theft of a 1987 Oldsmobile.
* Lisa Diane Hatley, 34, 360 Sneed Hill Road, was arrested Saturday by CCSD Reserve Deputy David Ryan on a capias charging her with failure to appear in court on charges of hindering a secured creditor.
* Zachery Nathaniel Dixon, 21, 1609 Forge Creek Road, Mountain City, was arrested Saturday by CCSD Sgt. Patrick Johnson and charged with public intoxication and filing a false report.
* Dennis Edward Dishman, 26, 884 Forge Creek Road, Mountain City, was arrested Saturday by CCSD Sgt. Patrick Johnson and charged with driving on a suspended license and filing a false report.
* Michael Albert Danner, 25, 166 Grindstaff Hollow Road, was arrested Friday by CCSD Sgt. Patrick Johnson and charged with violation of probation.
* Ralph Wayne Whitehead, 24, 401 Rittertown Road, Hampton, was arrested Friday by CCSD Deputy Charlotte Walker on an attachment for contempt out of Chancery Court.
* Sonya Maureen Tipton, 36, 3248 Hwy. 81 S., Jonesborough, was arrested Saturday by CCSD Deputy Shannon Deloach and charged with possession of stolen property.
* Loretta Mae Aukes, 29, 112 P. Jones Road, Chuckey, was arrested Saturday by CCSD Sgt. Patrick Johnson and charged with violation of probation.
* Brandon Joe Rice, 19, 209 Second St., Erwin, was arrested Sunday by CCSD Lt. Mike Fraley at the Unicoi/Carter County line on a capias charging him with failure to serve jail time.
* Margaret Jane Willey, 46, Oak Grove Trailer Park, Johnson City, was arrested Sunday by CCSD Deputy Dean Jones on an attachment from Juvenile Court.
* Perry Lee Cantor, 35, 181 Sarah Annie Drive, Johnson City, was arrested Sunday by CCSD Reserve Deputy David Ryan and charged with assault under domestic violence.
* Christopher Neal Coffey, 25, 1004 Lynn Drive, Johnson City, was arrested Sunday by CCSD Reserve Deputy David Ryan on warrants written by Tennessee Highway Patrol Officer Joe C. Lunceford Jr. and charged with eighth-offense driving on a revoked license, violation of registration, violation of financial responsibility and a seat belt usage violation.
* Ricky James Harmon, 41, 3950 Buckeye Road, Watauga, N.C., was arrested Sunday by CCSD Deputy Al Meehan following a traffic stop. Harmon was charged with failure to appear on driving on suspended license, DUI, violation of implied consent law, and driving on suspended license.
* Clifton Warren Roberts, 22, 113 Humphreys Drive, Telford; and Jason Lloyd Ball, 28, 1502 Old State Route 34, Telford, were arrested Monday by Elizabethton Police Department Patrolman Jennifer Mayberry and Sgt. Jack Ramsey following a traffic stop. Ball was charged by Mayberry with fifth-offense DUI, fourth-offense driving on a revoked license, felony evading, speeding, violation of implied consent, violation of seat belt law, violation of financial responsibility, violation of registration, and possession of an open container. Roberts was charged by Sgt. Ramsey with public intoxication and DUI by consent.
* Jeffery A. Fields, 18, 444 Division St., was arrested Saturday by EPD Ptl. Jennifer Mayberry after the officer observed a motorcycle traveling westbound on Highway 67 at 110 mph in a 55 mph zone. Fields was charged with reckless driving and reckless endangerment.
* Nathan Bowers, 44, 122 Dan Bowers Road, was arrested Saturday by EPD Ptl. Shannon Peters and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, DUI, criminal trespassing, violation of registration and violation of implied consent.
* Joshua Evan Dubuque, 19, 220 S. Sycamore St., was arrested Sunday by EPD Sgt. Jack Ramsey and charged with reckless driving and driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was seized.
* Joshua N. Scalf, 22, 197 Hart Road, was arrested Monday by EPD Ptl. Mark Roberts and charged with DUI and violation of implied consent.
* Bristol Tennessee Police Department has issued an arrest warrant for Christopher McGlamary, 41, 823 Marion Ave., Bristol, charging him with rape of a child. On Friday, McGlamary -- a white male -- was observed partially unclothed in his home with a 7-year-old unclothed female. McGlamary subsequently fled the residence in his work tractor-trailer, which later was found abandoned in a remote area of Scott County, Va. Witnesses stated that a white female driving a maroon van picked up McGlamary. The female is described as blonde with a tattoo on her arm. She was accompanied by two small children. Police are looking for any information that may lead to the identity of the female and children and the location of McGlamary. Anyone having information is asked to contact Bristol Police at (423) 989-5600, or Detective Debbie Richmond-McCauley, 989-5552 or 989-5568.
* Officers of Sullivan County Sheriff's Office are investigating an alleged sexual assault after a 14-year-old female presented herself to Indian Path Emergency Room on Aug. 11, claiming to have been sexually assaulted by her 13-year-old male cousin and his 17-year-old friend. The female's torso and legs were allegedly covered with duct tape, and medical personnel called the sheriff's office to investigate. The victim told officers that the alleged incident took place at 655 Brookside Drive, Kingsport, where she was reported to have been bound with duct tape and sexually assaulted with a plunger by the two males. Charges have been placed in Kingsport Juvenile Coiurt against both male juveniles.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|