August 14, 2003
* James Mathew Turbyfield, 29, 170 Dark Hollow Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested early Wednesday morning by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Donald White on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Robert Willis Holland, 38, 190 Chalybeate Springs Road, was arrested early Wednesday morning by CCSD Deputy Donald White on a capias charging him with failure to appear in court. He was also served with an Attachment for Contempt out of Chancery Court.
* Jarrod Eldridge Banner, 25, 197 Seminole St., Newland, N.C., was arrested Tuesday night by CCSD Sgt. Keith Range on a warrant charging him with felony reckless driving, felony evading arrest and driving on a suspended license.
* Jerry Wayne Coleman, 38, 415 Willow Springs Road, was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy Rick Taylor on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* Martrez Davon Evans, 20, 1484 Milligan Highway, Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy Tom Skeans on a warrant charging him with failure to appear in court.
* Bobby Scott Morefield, 32, 229 Cobbs Creek Road, Butler, was arrested Tuesday morning by CCSD Deputy Tom Skeans on several warrants charging him with a total of four counts of failure to appear in court and one count of violation of probation.
* Tracy Bowers, 1484 Milligan Highway, reported to Elizabethton Police Department Capt. Art Smithdeal that someone had stolen a Sony brand 8mm video camera from her residence along with four 8mm tapes. The total estimated value for the property that was stolen is $390. Bowers advised the officer that she could not provide an exact time of the theft due to the fact that she had not been home for several days and when she returned she discovered her property missing.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|